Recipes that will be a sure hit with kids and so easy, you’ll love them as well!!
(from Family Fun magazine)
2 pints of hulled Strawberries
1-½ cups of crushed Ice
¼ cup Confectioners Sugar
2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Blend the mixture until smooth and serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
2 cups Cold Milk
10-6oz Plastic cups
8oz Whipped Topping
1-16oz pkg. Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
4oz pkt. Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie
- Crush Cookies in zipper-style plastic bag with rolling pin.
- Pour cold milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mix and whisk until well blended (about 2 min.).
- Let it stand for 5 min. and gently stir in the whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- Place 1 tbsp of the remaining crushed cookies.
- Fill cups ¾ full with pudding mix.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Garnish with Gummy Worms.
STRAWBRERRY YOGURT POPSICLES
1 cup fresh or frozen chopped Strawberries
Ice cube tray
1-cup low fat Vanilla Yogurt
12 wooden Popsicle Sticks
- Combine Strawberries and yogurt and mix well.
- Fill ice cube tray with mixture and cover with plastic wrap.
- Insert sticks through the wrap.
- Gently remove plastic wrap and serve.
ANTS ON A LOG
Washed Celery Stalks
- Cut the Celery Stalks in half.
- Spread Peanut Butter in the U-shaped part of the celery.
- Sprinkle Raisins.