After any festivals, there is a phase where we have had too much of Mitai and it is just sitting around and you can’t even bribe the kids with them anymore! You can always freeze them and save them for later, that’s a great option but here is another one. Have it as milkshake!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Leftover Mithai – as needed
Milk (or Lassi) – 3/4 cup
Ice Cubes – 1/4 cup
Cardamom Powder (Elaichi Powder) – a pinch
1. Bring the Mithai to room temperature so it blends well.
2. Transfer into a blender and add a little bit of milk and blend well so the Mithai breaks down.
3. Add in balance of the Milk and the Ice Cubes and blend well till the Ice Cubes break down.
4. Transfer into a glass and sprinkle some Cardamom Powder on top and serve.
1. Use any substitute milks if you have allergies.
2. Use different types of mithais to change flavors.
One thought on “Mithai (Burfi) Milkshake – Indian Recipe”
Sach an amazing milkshake recipe blog and the info. Keep Posting,thanks for the information