Submitted By: Namrata Wadhwani
1. whole urad dal 2 cups (soak it for 5 hrs)
2. Maggi 1 single pack
3. bread 3-4 slices
4. chaat masala 1 tea spoon
5. red chilly pdr 1 tea spoon
6. green chilly 2-3 finely chopped
7. coriander leaves finely chopped
8. salt to taste
9. oil for frying
1. Soak whole urad dal for 5-6 hrs and boil it ,keep aside.
2. Cook plain maggi with maggi masala,( no need to add any other masala) and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl ,add all the ingredients with maggi and dal.
4. Mash the bread properly and add this also.
5. Make tikkis out of it and deep fry (you may also shallow fry dal kabab on tawa).
6. Sprinkle some kabab masala and serve hot.
0 thoughts on “Urad Dal Kebab”
hi ..i tried this receipe with sabut moong instead of urad dal .it came out really really good .thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!